Monday, April 04, 2005

MLB Boxscore RSS Feeds

I'm happy to announce the availability of boxscore RSS feeds for all Major League Baseball teams. Here is the feed page. You can subscribe to the boxscores for your favorite team there.

This is information I really wanted to come into my new reader. I didn't want to do this myself but I could not find anyone else providing boxscore feeds, so here they are. As a bonus, since the boxscore formatting is based on Tim Shippert's autobox script, the boxscores have enhanced sabermetric information such as up-to-date on-base average, slugging average and WHIP.

I've looked over the boxscores to today's games and it looks like everything is working, but if you see something weird going on let me know.

I hope you enjoy this RSS service.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following this site and so far the site
has produced over a 10% return. So far its a free
site.

rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home